2016-05-12

5 Healthy Snacks to Put In the Office


When it's 3:00, I always start craving for snack to get me through the afternon. Instead of putting junk food to jeopardise my healthy routine. I found some good healthy snacks to replace it.

1) Fresh Fruit: I like buying fruit in supermarket or coffee shop. They are nicely packe with different variation of fruit. Plue, it always goes with a fork, which makes life so much easier.  If I feel dry, this one of the best snack for me. 

2) Fruit & Nut: Fruit and nut are both healthy food. The sweet taste of fruit combined with the slightly salty taste of nut makes the perfect match as a snack. 

3) Dates:  If I really want to eat some candy, I always go for dates instead. Normally one dates is enough to satisfy my desire.

4) Rice and Corn Cracker: I can't say it is a completely healthy snack, but it is definitely a healthier replacement to crisp. 

5) Dry fruit: It may not always easy to eat fresh fruit in the office, "Urban Fruit" has some lovely dry fruit (i.e. mango, coconut, pineapple and banana) in a decent size, which is perfect as a pick me up snack.

Now, will you share with me on what snack you normally eat in the office?

If you like my post, please don't forget to follow me on bloglovin or instagram.  

2 comments: