The sun is officially out and spring is saying hello to me. I guess it's time for me to write down five of the things to do in spring before summer comes.
1) Picnic in the Park: I have never truely appreciate the sunny weather like I am now. Maybe it's freezing cold here in the winter and it makes the sunny weather more precious. I really have to have a picnic in the park to enjoy the sun (and a little bit of wind) in spring.
2) Barbecue Gathering: A little bit of music, a little bit of sun and a lot of food. That's so fun and cool.
3) Clear up my wardrobe: It's time to get rid of the heavy coat and get my spring and summer outfit out and play around with it.
4) Do gardening: Spring is when all flowers shine. It's time to have a garden full of colorful flowers.
5) Exercise: Summer means wearing shorts and dress. It also means no more coverup of body fat. There are few more months before summer comes, time to work out and get fit!
Do you have any plan for spring?
If you like my post, please don't forget to follow me on bloglovin or instagram (account name: lifewithalk).