2016-05-06

6 Things You Must Do When Visiting London


London is a lovely place and you can spend days and days here without feeling bored. If you only have few days, there are some of the things that you have to do to enjoy the beautiful city. 

1) Visit Westminster. This is the tourist kind of thing, but I can assure you it will be totally worth it. You will be stunned by the incredible buildings. The feeling of just looking at it is unreal.

2) Ice-skating at Somerset House. There are a huge ground once you enter Somerset House, if you go there in winter time, you can ice-skating there. This is a beautiful thing to do. If you can't come at winter time, go there to have a look at the Shakespeare museum. It's equally cool.

3) Homeware shopping. Not everyone loves homeware, but everyone has a home and it' always good to make it better. UK has a large homeware market, so the shops that sell homeware has lots of variety and the price is decent. Drop by Primark, Next, Denbenham, John Lewis, Zara home, you may find bits and pieces for your home.

4) Try their burger. England is famous for Fish and Chips. After the fish and chips, please don't forget about their burger. England sells fresh meat and the burgers are incredible. Here are places for your visit.

5) Visit Camden Town. If you love art, into funky style and great food, Camden Town is the place you can't miss.  

6) Travel By Bus. If you have enough time, don't travel by underground. Find a day to travel by bus. You will see more inner part of London. 

Any more recommendations? I'm up for it and would like to make the most before I leave. 

If you like my blog, please don't forget to follow me on instagam or bloglovin. 

8 comments:

  1. Great post. Well done
    Thanks for sharing
    You have a interesting blog.
    I hope you will like mine
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, yours are great! We can follow each other :)

      Delete
  2. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment. :)

      Delete
  3. I really want to visit London! Lovely post! xoxo

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never have been in London, but I want to see this place in September :). Your mini guide will be a great source of information to choose places to see :)!

    xoxo, Viki from http://theviktoria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw.. that's lovely. Very happy that I can help.

      Delete