2016-05-24

Guilt Free Banana Bread Recipe (No sugar and Butter Required)


Last Sunday, I have baked a banana bread with a recipe with no sugar and butter added. Not to mention, it tastes exactly the same as banana loaf and it is totally guilt free to have this as an afternoon snack. For those who are interested, here are the recipe for you. 

Ingredient: 
1/3 cup of coconut oil
1/2 cup  of honey
2 mashed banana
1/4 cup of almond milk
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teasppon salt
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1/1/2 Flour
1/4 cup of chopped walnuts

Directions: 
1) Preheat the Oven to 165 degree.
2) Beat coconut oil, honey and eggs in a large bowl with a whisk. 
3) Add milk and banana into the mixture.
4) Add baking soda, salt and cinnamon into the mixture and whisk again and add the flour and blend it gentl until it combined.
5) Pour the mixture to a greased pan and add chopped walnuts on top.
6) Put it into the oven to bake for 50 to 60 minutes. (Check it every 15 minutes to see the progress)

It's so easy to bake and please share with me any easy baking healthy recipe and I would really want to try it out.

Please don't forget to follow me on bloglovin or instragram(lifewithalk). 

8 comments:

  1. I don't like bananas but I do like banana bread sometimes. I actually have a friend obsessed with this so I'll give her the link!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing my recipe to her. :) I'm sure she will love it!

      Delete
  2. I like banana bread, however I haven't tried it without sugar! Next time I decide to bake it, I will give it a go without sugar!

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sugar is definitely healthier and guilt free while eating. :) Let me know if you like it when you try this out. :)

      Delete
  3. This looks so delicious, I actually haven't tried banana bread before so must try this!

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw.. Banana bread and lemon cake is my favourite. I hope you like this.

      Delete
  4. Looks so yummy! Love this banana bread!!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete