2016-05-26

Most Needed Bath Time Routine


Having a good hot bath have lots of healthy benefits to our body. It can improve our blood circulation, help to have a good night sleep, clean and moisturized the skin, relieved injuries during exercise and most importantly help to relax in the stressful day. 

I know it is not always easy to include bath time in your day to day routine, but try to have a bath every week or at least once every two week. It will be a treat day for your body.

For me, there are some products I love using to create a good hot bath.

Lush Bubble Bar - The French Kiss: I particular love the lavender scent which helps calming the mind during bath time and helps me feeling asleep.

Zoella Beauty Fizz Bar: Although the french kiss is a bubble bar, I like to add 1 cube of Zoella beauty fizz bar to make it extra bubble like. It's so comforting to go into a bath full of bubble. It feels like  going to a huge marshmallow.

Epsom Bath Salt: Epsom salt is high in magnesium which is the second most abundant elment in human cells but is very important to our body. It helps organize body functions, like muscle control, energy production and eliminate harmful toxins. Adding this to our bath is definitely benefital to our body.

L'Occitane Immortelle Cream Mask: While having a hot bath, skin pore is open and it's time to clean and moisturize my skin. This cream mask is currently my favourite and a review has been posted here.

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion: I like to put some lotion on my body immediately after the bath to  keep my skin hydrated. This Aveeno lotion is the second time I purchase it. It's not thick in texture, it keeps my skin away from dryness throughout the day and it is fragrance-free. 

So what is your bath time routine like? Do you like reading book or playing around with your ipad while you are having a bath?

If you like my post, please don't forget to follow me on bloglovin or instagram (lifewithalk).

8 comments:

  1. I love Aveeno stuff! Still haven't tried any of the zoella range x

    http://www.secondswatch.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aveeno stuff is amazing. I love it and will repurchase it.

      Delete
  2. Loccitane has some gorgeous bath products - I haven't tried the cream mask but it sounds so hydrating and gorgeous :)
    - Ambar | Her Little Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't kow Loccitane has bath product. Will check it out sometime. :)

      Delete
  3. I keep seeing Aveeno stuff and I am very curious about this product! I might try it soon :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try t his out and I'm sure you will like this.

      Delete
  4. I adore LUSH! Currently my faves are the Rose Jam Bubbleroon and the Experimenter bath bomb. The first one is floral and sweet and the other one is woody and smoky. Nice smells and hot baths definitely help me unwind and relax. Great little post, loving the recommendations!

    MY LATEST POST
    bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will remember to pick Rose Jam bubbleroon and experimenter bath bomb next time I go to lush! :) thanks for the recommendation.

      Delete