2016-05-16

Saturday In Borough Market


Borough Market is all about food! If you don't know what to do on Saturday, empty your stomach and go to Borough Market. I'm sure you can be full (I mean very full) when you leave the market. 

For me, their seafood session is the best, it has oysters, shrimps, fish and chips or seafood fried rice.  They are all so yummy. The vegetable and fruit there are very fresh too, so don't forget to grab a cup of juice and buy some strawberry home. 

As it is quite crowded, be sure you will need to buy and stand there to eat. This is kind of fun to be. It reminds me eating in Taiwan night market.

A video about Borough Market has been upload, feel free to watch it before you go. 



8 comments:

  1. This market looks so cool. I've been meaning to hit one up in town but I can never find someone available to go with! I always feel like markets are best shared with another person. Plus you don't feel like such a fatty for wanting/eating ALL THE THINGS!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. thanks, Sonia.. I am glad that I don't look like a fatty! :)

      Delete
  2. Love Borough Market, have you been to Bread Ahead? Best donuts ever! Great post x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. May I know where is bread ahead? I love donut!

      Delete
  3. Sounds lovely! I might have to go there whenever I go back to London.

    Many kisses,
    Ana
    https://anasweecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything to do with food is a winner for me! This looks like such a cute market!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha.. then you have to go there. :)

      Delete