2016-05-04

The Best Place For Rose Gold Accessories


Ever since I come to the UK, I have a strange obsession on Rose Gold. If you have read my Rose Gold homeware post, you may know how lovely rose gold can be. I'm currently extending my love from homeware to accessories and found a beautiful store with lovely items. 

Accessorize is currently doing a good job in promoting Rose Gold love. They have a Rose Gold session, which sells earring, ring, bracelets, necklace or even card holder. If you are obsessed with Rose Gold/Cropper like me, you have to go there and check it out. Here are some of the items I accidentally picked. (Oops!)

Pineapple Stud Earings: Pineapple items are cute, this earring will be perfect if I am up for a young casual look.

Simple Hoop Earrings: I found this not too girly but stylish hoop earrings matched nicely with my manly bomber jacket. The pinky rose gold shade just makes the look less boyish. 

3x Venetian Midi Rings: This includes 3 rings in a set. I particular love the mini star. This is the cutest accessories on earth. 

Next time when you shopping at the mall, drop by Accessorize, I'm sure they have something that will amazed you. 

If you like my post, please don't forget to follow me on Instagram or bloglovin. 

6 comments:

  1. Great pic! What you think about follow each other? If you want - follow me and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you back!:)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw.. that's such a supporting move. thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. yes. Do you have a lovely weekend?

      Delete
  3. I really want a pair of rose gold hoops, they're so cute!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then get one. Rose gold hoops is my favourite now. I nearly wear it every day.

      Delete