2016-05-23

What Healthy Food Do I Eat In A Day?




Time for a new update on what healthy food do I eat in a day. This post really helps me to keep track on my healthy diet. 

Breakfast
Fruit and Granola Yogurt Bowl: This is an easy and quick breakfast. Just put  three strawberries, an apple, some granola, mixed nut and berry to the bowl and add some greek yogurt. Then, it's done. It's also a healthy afternoon pick me up snack for me as well. 

Lunch
Avocado and Strawberry Salad Sandwich: Put some almond butter on bread, chop an avocado and some strawberries and put a handful of salad on the top. Healthy and yummy guilt free lunch is quickly done. It's especially good for people on diet as Avocado can give you energy throughout the whole afternoon. 

Dinner
Chicken Wings and Cous Cous in Pepper with Veggie on the side: This healthy dinner is very easy to make with so little preparation time. But the result looks amazing. 
Chicken Wings: Place some Nando sauce and salt on the chicken, place them in the oven for 20 minutes. 
Peper:Cook some cous cous with mushroom, green beans, garlic and lemon juice in a pan. Chop a yellow pepper into half, place the cous cous inside the pepper and place them in the oven for 20 minutes.  
Veggie: Copped up the carrot and asparagus, add coconut oil and black pepper on the top and put it in the oven for 20 minutes.

Please let me know what you normally eat on a random day and don't forget to follow me on instagram (lifewithalk) or bloglovin.

2 comments:

  1. I am trying to eat more fruit, but at the moment I just scoff two bananas on the way to work and call it breakfast. I have been obsessed with the Nature Valley bars, omg they are so tasty! Great post, a bit of inspiration for my own meals, thank you x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is such a good start and I am very happy that this inspire you a little :)
      keep working on this area together! :)

      Delete