2016-06-02

The Most Addictive Nelfix TV Series To Watch - Suits


Few days ago, I come to a point where I want to give myself a break. No more work, no more running around and just give myself some me time. So, I start picking up my iPad and click Neflix. This leads me to the next obsession. They just have too many good program I want to watch. Among all, I found one program really addictive. When I say addictive, it's really addictive, be prepared you have enough time to watch the whole five season (the season six is coming).

The addictive television series is called  Suits. It is an American legal drama TV series about a talented college dropout Mike Ross (without a Law Degree) works as a law associate for Harvey Specter (Senior Partner) in a Law Firm in New York City. The show talks about how Harvey and Mike work together to close cases. In the mean time, avoiding Mike's secret being exposed. 

If you have ever worked in the office, you will love to watch this. As it created a friendly and lovely office setting, with people dressed professionally, act professionally and you will be amazed by the clever move of the characters. They also included one dramatic character (Louis Litt - one of the Senior Partner of the Law Firm) into the show and makes the show more fun to watch, but it doesn't really lose the professionalism of the show.  

If you have ever been addicted to watch White Collar or Prison Break, you will like this one. As it also talks about how intelligent people work things out. 

Let me know if you are addicted by this TV series and let me know if there is any other show as addictive. 

If you like my post, don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and instagram (account name: lifewithalk)

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love suits!! Have you watched The Good Wife, I bet you'd like that too :) xx

    www.secondswatch.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have started watching Good Wife, it is very addictive too... :)

      Delete
  2. I wanna start watching Suits! Seems like a cool show! :)x

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it is, you have to watch it. :)

      Delete
  3. I really want to start watching Suits! I'm currently watching The O.C. and I'm obsessed <3

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am interested in O.C. too. A young series. Let me spare myself some time for it. :)

      Delete
  4. I looooove suits!

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Suits! So excited for it to come back on because that season finale was amazing!

    -Denise
    www.activehabitat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes.. I am still watching season five. very excited right now.

      Delete