2016-08-30

Clear and Glow Skin Serum - Olay White Radiance Light-perfecting Essence


You really don't need a thousand-dollar serum to get a perfect serum. All you need is a right brand with suitable texture for your skin. Everytime when my skin has any kind of problems (aging, growing dark spot, skin tone problem), I will always end up go to Olay to ask for help. It never fails me.

Reason For Buying: Ever since I traveled to Italy in June, my skin was hurt by the sun and my skin tone goes dark, little black spot grows at my cheeks. Nearly everyone sees me would give me one comment: You skin grows darker! This is the time when I think I need to do something about it. I had gone for really high-end SKII serum, but I ended up having an allergic reaction to this. So, I go back to basic and look for a brand that I tried and always feel comfortable with - Olay White Radiance Light-perfecting Essence.

How to use? Apply 3 drops of essence on the face after using toner.  This can be used day and night.

How does it feel? I have been using this for 1 month now. After 2 weeks of using this serum, my skin tone has changed significantly. My skin tone becomes more even and white. The dark spot gradually fade. After three weeks, my skin glows and is more moisturized. I then started to use the light-perfecting stretch mask as well. This simply magnified the whole moisturizing, whitening, glowing result. I especially love the stretch mask design which sticks totally with my skin. There is no gap around the nose and it sticks firmly around my eyes area. These are the two areas I can hardly cover up with other masks. It is just perfect! I can completely see the different once I removed the mask. 

If you need a clear and glow skin at a budget price, try this one. You will be amazed by the incredible result! 


3 comments:

  1. More and more white after just 2 weeks of usage? That's amazing, I will definitely need to try this out! I have a hard time with the sun hurting my skin on a regular basis because it's so hot here all the time in the middle of the desert, I'll need something like this consistently! xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this range before but it sounds like it really works!

    MadeFromBeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I use that light perfecting essence as a regular cream..? Or it is used only with the mask lotion..?!

    ReplyDelete