2016-08-11

Easy Healthy Snack Recipe - Cottage Cheese Avocado


Have you ever been hungry in the middle of the day while you are on diet? You feel guilt to pick up an ice-cream, but you feel like you have no energy without eating anything. Here is a healthy alternative for you.

All you need are:
1 Avocado
Cottage Cheese
Salt and pepper 
Cinnamon

Simple Steps: 
1. Cut the avocado into half. 
2. Put cottage cheese in the hole. 
3. Add salt, pepper and cinnamon on the top. 

It's all ready for you to eat with a spoon like you are having ice-cream, it tastes delicious and is healthy as well. 

Being healthy can be easy, try this out and eat with no guilt!

Check out another healthy snack recipe here - Almond Butter Energy Ball
Please also let me know what your healthy snack is. 

16 comments:

  1. That sounds super yummy! I love avocado :)

    What about following each other? :)

    Caro x

    http://nilooorac.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It's very yummy indeed.

      Sure. We can follow each other. Feel free to follow me on bloglovin and I will instantly follow you back. :)

      Delete
  2. I love avocado and this sounds really nice!

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. You can try it with yogurt too! :) It's equally yummy!

      Delete
  3. Awesome post! yummy!
    Love your blog x
    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back asap!
    ⤜ My blog "Demilla". Welcome! ⤛

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something simple but taste so great! I love recipes like these.

    Danni
    www.activehabitat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I will keep on sharing simple healthy recipe. Feel free to follow me on bloglovin for more post like this. :)

      Delete
  5. Everyone is loving Avocados at the moment and I'm way to scared to try one... what do they taste like?
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tastes isn't that strong, I think you will be fine with it. You can try this recipe and eat it with Cottage Cheese or yogurt and I'm sure you will love it. :)

      Delete
  6. Avocados are so good for us as well as being so versatile and tasty. I'm so glad they are easily available everywhere now.

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. I love it too. What will you normally eat with?

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Yep. It's actually is very yummy! Let's try this recipe! You will love it even more! :)

      Delete
  8. This looks so good, I have to try it! You have a lovely blog and you seem so nice, let me know if you want to follow each other and keep in contact, I love making new blog friends! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. You blog are so great too. Feel free to follow me on bloglovin and I have already followed you! Let's stay in touch! :)

      Delete