2016-08-10

Monthly Beauty Buy - Princess Make-up


It has been a while since I write any blogpost here, mainly because my life got a little bit too busy and I finally have some time to slow down and appreciate life once again. 

Let's start talk about two of my makeup beauty product that makes me really happy by just looking at them. 

Canmake Glow Fleur Cheeks: This little pink bush comprises of red, pink, slightly orange and pearl colour in one tiny box. Normally, I would combine all the colour (except pearl) and apply it on my cheeks and leave the pearl bush as the highlighter. It's perfect for everyday casual no make up makeup look. It just instantly boosts your look without too over the top. I also feel so excited  everytime I look at the floral and bow pattern. So girl and princess like. 

Jill Stuart Lipgloss (01 Strawberry Crash): I admit I love Jill Stuart's lipgloss simply because of its beautiful packaging. The pink diamond on the top reminds me all the Japanese girly cartoon I used to watch when I was young. The sprinkle glitter inside the lipgloss highlight the whole make up look and yes to be completely honest I adore the packaging way more than the result of the product. But it is still a lovely product as I nearly used it everyday.

So, what is your monthly beauty favourite?

If you want to see more similar post, please clear here -  Monthly Beauty Buy

2 comments:

  1. That blush is so pretty! I love cute packaging *-*

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too.
      Japanese brand make up always have cute packaging. :)

      Delete